Tuesday 30 July 2013

Review:Poundland Chit Chat Powder

WHAT UP GUYS!!

DISCLAIMER: ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE OUR OWN AND PLEASE DONT TAKE ANY OFFENSE IF YOU HAPPEN TO LIKE THIS PRODUCT AND WE DONT.

The Chit Chat Powder from Poundland:
I bought this powder because I was running out of my fave one and when I went to My local drugstore and unfortunately they didn't have any so I went to Poundland and went to the makeup section to have a look and I found this powder. I thought it look good quality for a pound so I got the correct shade and bought it (It was only a pound. When I got home I went upstairs to my room and tried it out. I put it on and it felt fine but when I went to go to my local shop to buy some things and went back home, I looked in the mirror and saw that my face was all cakey and looked very dry. It had also come off my face and left my face looking very patchy and irritated. I still looked shiny and it clearly states that it will illuminate shine. Overall this is definitely going in the trash.

OVERALL RATING=3-4/10...NOT RECOMMENDABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment