Tuesday 30 July 2013

Review: Simple Kind To Skin Moistuirising Facial Wash

Hey guys! So today I'm going to be doing a review on Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash! This facial wash is amazing it
makes my skin soft and clear I use it in the morning and evening  and it's the very refreshing. I love it so much! One of the best things about this product is that is completely clears up blemishes and dark spots that creep up onto my skin :( Anyways there are many different skin type versions that they have made including dry skin facial wash as well as oily and blemish free. I personally feel that my skin has definitely improved since I have been using this product and plus it makes my skin feel fresh and ready for summer! :)

 
Overall Rating=10/10 .........Go buy it!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment